simply gorgeous

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"sometimes the best way to hold onto something is to let it go"

a friend of mine is going thru a hard time in her life..
ive been in her situation before, not once, not twice but thrice..
and i know how exactly she feels..
u noe, having to let go someone who never yours to keep..
it wasnt easy..
it took me forever rase nye to move on..

just like her, i was living in denial..
i kept telling myself, things will get better..
that Allah wud listen to all my prayers..
that there's always a good ending..
but life is not a fairy tale..
and u'll not always get what u want..

after a few attempts of solat istikharah
i am so thankful that Allah has finally answered my prayers
He doesnt give me 'him'..
but He shows me the way..
He shows me that there's more to life than 'him'..
and now, i'm glad to say that i'm more happier than before..
it was as if a burden has been lifted off my shoulder..

i just dont give a damn now..
i am yet to fully 'recover'..
but im working hard towards it..
i still need more times..
things are not easy..
my heart doesnt belong to anyone of them now
but it doesnt mean im giving my heart to another person

i know, there's no way u'll read this, mr 'bidang'..
but i believe in miracles..
i hope, in any ways, this msg will get to you..
tho it is almost impossible..
i'm not easy to live with..
i'm being nice to u because mak asks me to..
please bear that in mind..
and don't ask for more than i can give u..
not this soon..

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home