simply gorgeous

Monday, October 29, 2007

i just don't get it..
y do they bother so much about me.. :(
i just don't give a damn about what goes around in the office
and what's so wrong with that..?


ok fine, i used to be happy before
but they.. i mean, a few ppl took that 'happiness' away fr me..
those shitty nosy head who cant help but jage tepi kain org..
ive had enuff of ppl saying things about me..
ive had enuff of ppl betraying me..
and they left me with no choice but to move on ignoring this shitness
so i decided that i'm not gonna give a damn about anything in the office anymore..
neverrrrr..!

now, another problem arises..
if before it was about me being gedik, gatal and wutever..
but now after i've decided to build a freaking wall around myself..
it is about 'me against the world' plakk..

so, what do u people want me to do actually..?!
i'm not a doll with a key at my back..
where u can just turn it around and make me do what u guys want me to do..
and i'm not a fucking stupid girl..
ive my own principles..
and please respect that, for God sake..
i never asked for anything in return..
just please leave me alone..
let me do what i wanna do..
im big enuff to know what is good and what is not for me..
and please la, dont tell me what i shud and shud not do..
and please dont tell me whom i shud and shud not befriend with..
i come to office because i wanna work..
not because i wanna make new friends..
i have more than enuff friends that i can trust, that i love..
and i obviously dont need friends who say bad things about me..
who stab me at the back..
i dont need them..
after all, i get paid for my job not for the friends i make..

if i bother u guys so much..
please la remember,
i won't be long pun..
i will leave when the time comes..
i will, i swear i will..!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home