simply gorgeous

Friday, December 14, 2007

when someone else annoys him
he still treats her nice
he still goes out with that person

but when i annoy him
he throws me outta his life
he treats me like i've never existed in his life before
he ignored me like i'm a complete stranger

when someone else asks him out
he will wait for that person no matter how late
he will go out no matter how sleepy he is

but when i ask him out
he's just too busy
he's just too sleepy

i've been in that situation too many times
i did complain but i chose not to put an end to it
i chose to stay, before
but i guess, i wont anymore

he's taking me for granted
he never appreciated what i do
he cant see how much ive sacrificed myself just to make him happy
he just cant see
or perhaps he just doesnt want to see

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home